In light of the recent COVID-19 virus concerns, Macquarie Accounting would like to assure you that we are doing everything we can to assist with managing the impact on our community. We would also like to take this opportunity to address any concerns you may have.
• We ask you to refrain from visiting our office if you are unwell, have recently returned from overseas travel, or suspect you may have been otherwise exposed to COVID-19
• At the time of booking we will ask you some questions to help us assess risks related to COVID-19
• We discourage handshaking, touching faces and other physical contact
• Where appropriate we offer other meeting alternatives including phone and video conferencing
Our Staff Members
• None of our staff members have recently travelled or are planning to travel internationally during this period. If they do they must self-isolate for 14 days at home.
• We are in the process of investigating other alternative work options including work from home.
• Any staff member feeling unwell is requested to stay at home, obtain medical clearance if required, and work remotely.
• We are keeping our office clean and hygienic. Door handles and equipment such as telephones and keyboards are wiped with disinfectant regularly
• We have hand sanitisers around the office. We encourage both staff and clients to utilise these and wash their hands regularly
• Our tax seminars in Melbourne / Sydney this year will be either cancelled, postponed or moved “online”.